After reading Preeti Shenoy's "34 Bubblegum and Candies", I spotted her and replied to her latest blog.
For adding comments there was an option of "choosing identity", I just continued using my gmail.
Later I checked the hyperlink on my name, initially I thought it takes to my google profile; but was wrong and saw my blogger profile, it says blogger since July 2007 with no posts!!

Shocked, then I recall July 2007 it was after my graduation have felt to scribble something, when have created this profile.But after that I started blogging in my mother tongue "Kannada" @ http://sampada.net/blog/manasa-g-n even here it says - member since July 2007.

Shocked, then I recall July 2007 it was after my graduation have felt to scribble something, when have created this profile.But after that I started blogging in my mother tongue "Kannada" @ http://sampada.net/blog/manasa-g-n even here it says - member since July 2007.
So, time has flown in writing(in kannada), working and reading!! After 5 years of membership with blogger, this is my first post.
2 comments:
Nice start....
sweet!
Post a Comment